How to cater for business travelers and the corporate market at your hotel
Date: 27 July 2017
Time: 11:00am (CDT – Dallas time)
As global business travel continues to grow and diversify, hotels need to meet more specific challenges to attract business travelers.
Given that more women and millennials are undertaking business travel, a one-size fits all approach to marketing and distribution will no longer work.
It’s more important than ever that hotels get to know their guests on a personal level and develop focused strategies to engage business travelers.
This webinar will present a full-scale plan for boosting your hotel’s corporate bookings by covering the following:
- Business traveler demographics
- Business traveler sentiments and booking behavior
- Business travel trends
- Business travel marketing and distribution
- Hotel features and guest experience
- Hotel technology for professionals
Don’t miss out on this valuable knowledge