SiteMinder’s Changing Traveller Report 2021: Mexico Edition
Posted in Resources
Last year brought about major shifts in traveller behaviour, reminding us of the importance of understanding guest needs and knowing how to adapt to meet them.
To help with this, SiteMinder’s Changing Traveller Report series brings you inside the plans, behaviours and perspectives of those who journey our world.
This year we surveyed 800 members of the general public from the Mexico, to uncover:
- How guest expectations and behaviours are transforming
- Which key influences are shaping their travel decisions
- What types of accommodation guests intend to stay in during their upcoming travels
- How travellers intend to organise their trips in relation to work
- The level of comfort travellers currently have with their personal data being used