Social media has changed the way the hotel industry connects, engages, and communicates.
It’s an essential tool in so many aspects of our everyday lives, and social channels play a crucial role in the research of holiday destinations, as travellers search for everything — including a great place to stay.
In this eBook we explore reports from VisitBritain as well as Blitz and AMP to provide useful insights into how travellers use social media to plan their trip and engage with it during and after their stay.
By downloading this FREE guide, hoteliers will learn how to –
- Foster a relationship with guests by staying connected
- Inspire travellers with creative content
- Encourage followers to talk about your hotel
- Promote social sharing with friends and family
- Target followers at the right time of day
- Improve competitions but focus on photos and videos
- Become a brand, not just a hotel
- Give your followers clarity
- Appear as a friend, not a computer
- Be exciting and encourage adventure
Download it now to learn how these statistics help unearth why it’s important for hotels to engage with travellers and how to effectively implement social into their online marketing.