- This event has passed.
The next three to six months represent a perfect opportunity for accommodation providers to focus on the bright side and take positive steps for their business; finally free from a constant battle against negative economic impacts in 2020.
It shapes as a time to take aim at new targets; targets such as changed ways of working, fresh revenue goals, altered guest demographics, increased brand amplification, and more. In fact if your business has survived to this point, it’s important to bring into sharp focus some plans and strategies for the future to ensure the hard work pays off.
Join SiteMinder and key partners in this comprehensive panel discussion to learn about:
Recommendations for focusing on and targeting goals
How to best target new and desired audiences
Responding to OTA booking trends
Capitalising on direct bookings
How hoteliers can thrive right now
Don’t miss out on another exciting instalment of SiteMinder’s interactive panel series, running from 15 to 17 June.
- Nordics: 15 June 2021 / with Godo, Intellotel and KHK Hospitality Support
- Greece & Malta: 15 June 2021 / with Hotelist, Michael Fox & TMRW Life
- Australia & New Zealand: 15 June / with Innquest, GuestCentrix and Switch Hotel Solutions
- Florida: 15 June 2021 / with PROVision Partners & Hotel Marketing Strategists
- Middle East: 16 June 2021 / with hoteltime, CloudInn (EG), Regiôtels, Adi Ohayon and Upstay
- Portugal: 16 June 2021 / with Host Systems and HiJiffy
- Vietnam: 16 June 2021 / with Smile, CiHMS and MyTour
- BeNeLux: 16 June 2021 / with Newhotel, RoomPriceGenie & Your Peak Revenue
- Costa Rica: 16 June 2021 / with Seven Suite, LetsRevenue and Grupo Brahma
- South Africa: 17 June 2021 / with ResRequest, TrevPar and Profitable Hospitality Kenya
- Italy: 17 June 2021 / with 5stelle*, Slope and Revenue Goal